Advertising

Wheelie bin fire at Telford property

By Rob Golledge | Madeley | News | Published:

A blaze that started in a domestic wheelie bin in Telford was extinguished by firefighters.

The fire was reported at about 11.35pm on Tuesday, at Hilda Hooke Close, Madeley.

One crew attended from the Tweedale station, and the fire was under control by 11.50pm.

Rob Golledge

By Rob Golledge
@golledge_star

Part of the Express & Star special projects team responsible for investigations and major stories from politics to counter terrorism

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News